I am a CAT breeder...

I am a CAT breeder, I breed CATS
NOT dogs
NOT mice
NOT rabbits,
CATS!
I am a CAT breeder
I am not a pet store.
I cannot guarantee having a kitten of a specific color or sex available on demand.
The kittens I tell you I have; are all I have available
Just because you decide today that you want a kitten does not mean that I have one available for you to take home today.
I am a CAT breeder
I am not a travelling salesman
I will not bring a selection of kittens to your home for you to look over.
If I have kittens available then you may make an appointment to come see them.
All kittens marked as reserved on my site or I say are not available are NOT available.
The age and availability dates that I list on my site are NON negotiable.
I will not sell a kitten before I feel that it is ready to go to its new home.

I am a CAT breeder
I’m neither a bargain basement nor a clearance store.
If you are looking for a kitten at a bargain price keep on looking… You will not find it here.
Every kitten that I have is raised with all the loving attention that I can give.
I have spent many hours cleaning litter trays, feeding, watering and worrying over each and everyone.
I am a CAT breeder
I spend hours on the phone, the Internet and in person answering the questions of each prospective buyer.
I answer the same questions time after time even though that information is clearly listed on my website.
I answer the questions and put up with rude behavior of buyers who are upset that they can't get what they want, when they want it and within their budget!
I am a CAT HOBBY BREEDER
I spend countless hours learning more about how to raise kittens better and more about my specific breed.
I spend ENORMOUS amounts of money at the vets and buying cat related supplies such as litter and quality food. I give my cats only the best and I strive to make sure my breeding cats are provided, happy and have great quality of life. Otherwise I don’t feel comfortable breeding them. My cats are happy and healthy, and their kittens are happy and healthy too.
If you broke down what I bring in on each kitten as "profit" I would be making pennies per hour.
I am a CAT breeder
I spend lots of money and many hours preparing for travelling and attending cat shows and am thrilled to bring home a two dollar rosette.
I enjoy the camaraderie of other breeders and admire their cats even when their cats beat mine.
I am a CAT HOBBY BREEDER and I LOVE my breed, I enjoy what I do and I ADORE MY CATS. 


AUTHOR UNKNOWN